I used to have Dreams of sadness and dreams of darkness. But Jesus Christ has come to give me light. Now my dreams are life and of life eternal with Him in glory.

Sunday, March 14, 2004

Hmmm.... Second post here. Just to try the new time..... Hmmm got to ask gloria how she does her own blog. with all the custom stuff. This site just look plain boring to me. Big Yawnz........ Played soccer earlier. my form was totally off been too long since i played and having a bad headache too. But no excuses, i sucked today and its confirmed. Think i love to use 'hmmm' wonder why. Wonder how my project group did after i left clementi. Tomorrow's my accounting presentation. I get the feeling that we wun do that well. its really just that. But i must do better for the presentation. talk better and not be afraid. I must trust the Lord on this and let me guide me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home