Super Sick Now. I have lost my voice...... Words that i want to say cannot be said in the way i want. As in the tone, volume and strength. Now words that i say are either super low or whispers. I think my larynx is inflammed so there are gaps when i speak...... But thank God that physically i'm still good and just my voice is affected.
Sunday, November 14, 2004
[ Christian ]
Jonathan Tan
Coming 24 (23 Oct)
PwC Associate I
Jesus Saves Mission
Servant of Jesus Christ
jontan2k@yahoo.com.sg
[ Favourites ]
I Love
- God
- Family
- Friends
- You my readers
Music I listen to
- Handel
- JS Bach
- Revival Hymns
- Classical Music
-
[ Prayer Requests ]
- God's Control of my life
- God to use me in my place of work
- The Lord's will for me.
- Health
- Consecration to God
- Undertaking as i work in PwC
[ TagBoard ]
[ Word Of God ]
hit Counter
Jonathan Tan
Coming 24 (23 Oct)
PwC Associate I
Jesus Saves Mission
Servant of Jesus Christ
jontan2k@yahoo.com.sg
[ Favourites ]
I Love
- God
- Family
- Friends
- You my readers
Music I listen to
- Handel
- JS Bach
- Revival Hymns
- Classical Music
-
[ Prayer Requests ]
- God's Control of my life
- God to use me in my place of work
- The Lord's will for me.
- Health
- Consecration to God
- Undertaking as i work in PwC
[ TagBoard ]
[ Word Of God ]
Previous Posts
- Hmmmm....... 2 papers more to go. Company Law on t...
- Highly stressed. Super stressed with all my projec...
- Here's an update after a long time. Been busy with...
- Hmmm....... A post after a very long time. Been re...
- Hmmm an update just for fun. Been busy with the Bi...
- Went swimming today with joshua koo at yishun SAFR...
- Went out for lunch yesterday with my relatives. At...
- Today is a good day. Had better sleep considering ...
- Today is the day i get my results of my exams. Bef...
- Just downloaded and watched the nike ole ads. Damn...
hit Counter

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home