School has started for me. Now into the second week of my lessons. TImetable is pretty good except for 6hrs of lessons on monday from 830-230. Gives me stress in that i need to prepare all my tutorials by sunday and read all the readings by then. Also need to find something to eat so as to relieve my hunger.
Tuesday, August 02, 2005
[ Christian ]
Jonathan Tan
Coming 24 (23 Oct)
PwC Associate I
Jesus Saves Mission
Servant of Jesus Christ
jontan2k@yahoo.com.sg
[ Favourites ]
I Love
- God
- Family
- Friends
- You my readers
Music I listen to
- Handel
- JS Bach
- Revival Hymns
- Classical Music
-
[ Prayer Requests ]
- God's Control of my life
- God to use me in my place of work
- The Lord's will for me.
- Health
- Consecration to God
- Undertaking as i work in PwC
[ TagBoard ]
[ Word Of God ]
hit Counter
Jonathan Tan
Coming 24 (23 Oct)
PwC Associate I
Jesus Saves Mission
Servant of Jesus Christ
jontan2k@yahoo.com.sg
[ Favourites ]
I Love
- God
- Family
- Friends
- You my readers
Music I listen to
- Handel
- JS Bach
- Revival Hymns
- Classical Music
-
[ Prayer Requests ]
- God's Control of my life
- God to use me in my place of work
- The Lord's will for me.
- Health
- Consecration to God
- Undertaking as i work in PwC
[ TagBoard ]
[ Word Of God ]
Previous Posts
- “The fire shall ever be burning upon the altar; it...
- GOD'S CHALLENGE TO MAN"I heard the voice of the Lo...
- Morning“Looking unto Jesus.”- Heb 12:2It is ever t...
- The Two Petitions of the ProdigalA certain man had...
- Here's a post for Tennis loversFound a few website...
- Just a post for the fun of it
- Really tired and stressed now..... Just 1 database...
- “Remember the poor.”- Gal 2:10Why does God allow s...
- “Strong in faith.”- Rom 4:20Christian, take good c...
- My main update will be on events from the 12 Feb t...
hit Counter

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home