Another update.....
Back home after taking my IPPT. Before i update on it shall update some important things.
GP12 exam.
Today is the date for the general elective exam. Though i prepared for it by reading the lecture notes at least twice and reading the set of readings given. Somehow wasn't that prepared. Seems i should have looked at the past year exam questions.... Anyhow wasn't able to do 2 parts (meaning is 1 question can't do 1 part times 2) which is around 20 marks. Other parts was able to write something though i dunno what i was writing at times. Just throw the few things i know and remember. Pray that by God's grace i can pass it.
Laptop Update. Its now alive again!!!!!
For folks who read my blog, you would recall that my laptop died. Resulting in me having to use the desktop which is some distance from my room. And because its in the study room, i decided not to use the aircon. So for the past few weeks, been sweating it out at night.
Now here's the story... On the 21st of october, i sent my laptop to 8 fl4gs for repair. I was told that they would call me once its ready for collection. So i waited and waited and waited but still no call. So i decided to go check it out today to see if it was ready to be collected.... Guess what! It was ready but they decided not to call me to pick up.... That being said i'm happy to get it back. I then asked what was wrong with it. Then the guy said.... I dunno the tech just took it and replaced something..... What is that something??? I dunno.... Crapppppp..... SO now i STILL do not know what was wrong with the laptop.... Marvellous....
Took the laptop home and charged its battery and should still be charging at this point in time. Then i left to take my IPPT at khatib camp.
IPPT
Now folks will recall that on the 18th of October, I took my ippt and FAILED because i could not run the 2.4km because of the cat 1 status. Today was a bright and sunny day. So I should be able to run right??? I did run.... but after waiting like a camel in the sun with no water. Cos apparantly the board had a problem so we din know what our time was.... End result of the run.... I took it and failed..... Once again i din get below 12.20.... Now u can guess the time i ran.... Last year i ran 12.46. This year i ran 12.23!!!!! Failed by measly 3 seconds.... Haiz.... Should have continued to run.... Once again i walked a little like 3/4 round in total..... and this made me fail. But it was an improvement over the last year. This time, i was able to run 4 and a half rounds before i stopped and walked... Then run-walked for the remaining 1.5 rounds resulting in my failure. Sian.... Wonder if its a mental thing..... Cos i dun feel as tired as i should be. Yet my mind tells me i'm dead tired.... Haiz.... Shall train my mental strength and Fortitude.... Cos in tennis i play like a piece of dog poo once i lose concentration. But i can confirm that the tennis i have been playing these past weeks and months have helped me. I have slightly better stamina than before now. Last time ran 2-3 rounds then walked. Now run 4.5 rounds. I pray that i would be able to run 6 rounds continously and pass my IPPT.
I also met my friend AW today. A fellow medic in the navy. Chatted and caught up with him. Last time i saw him was at IPPT as well and it was last year (actually more than a year ago). Kinda interesting to meet old friends...
IPPT RESULTS
Station Score Points
Sit Up 41 5
Broad Jump 239cm 4
Chin Up 10 4
Shuttle Run 9.9s 5
2.4 Km Run 12.23 1

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home