I used to have Dreams of sadness and dreams of darkness. But Jesus Christ has come to give me light. Now my dreams are life and of life eternal with Him in glory.

Thursday, December 29, 2005

A post of extreme happiness for myself.

I must thank God for providing for my every need. When i need it, God provides it for me. People are probably wondering why I'm happy today. I have been given a DAY OFF for tomorrow or rather today based on the time. This is because the company has hit its sales target and therefore as a reward to the employees, they are given a day off. Shiok since i get to enjoy another day off. Now i have an extremely long weekend. Thank God.

However, as an update to fellow Christians. Please pray for auntie laiying as she prepares for an operation. Thank God that they could locate the source of the bleeding and we must pray now that the operation will go through smoothly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home