Why am i online?????
Folks who know. I was in school today doing my FYP. Started work at 1pm after the lecture and worked till 2am..... Its more than 12 hours in school working..... Damn sad...... And what was even sadder was that, the regression was not done. We only completed the data entry by the marvellous time of 12am....... So by the time we pondered over the regression and tests, it was 1am before we could actually try to test and the official tests would only be done later today. Once my group mates send me the results and the interpretation, i would be writing the report and emailing the tutor later on today. Sadness..... So its work work work for me later today.
Got home after leaving school at 3am. Went to meet caleb after i was done at 2am and sent him and haomin back home before i returned. I thank them for their company if not i may fall asleep going back home. Dangerous to drive with such a tired mind. I also want to thank Ms Y for giving me a call at around 10pm, even though the call was more of an inquiry (about a breakfast tray). I thank X for accompanying me in the day with her SMSes and rach for the verse she sent to me today. Also other folks who took the time to talk to me today and encourage me. I thank God that i have you all as my friends.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home