Time for a post. Today had Bible study and pastor gerard finished the last part on how to study the Bible series. I think that this would really help us when we study the Bible. He'll be leaving for China soon on the 30th of March. But he'll be back or the conference in June and for the YAF camp 25-27th June 2004. Must pray for him as he goes to China to preach the word of God.
Noticed something today. Since i was in church early, I noticed that when ethan isn't around no one, and I mean NO ONE, helps to arrange the stuff for sunday school. And its not like there are no youths at that time. Sheesh...... Also noticed something else when we broke up for classes. When uncle yew chai speaks........... I better not say its not good. today's message was by evanglist ben ng it was really short and sweet.
Think i'm really sick...... physically tired and have a bad throat. Haiz... think i overstrained my throat and myself by doing so much on friday. Oh well. I'll recover in due time.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home