This is it. Exam paper starts right at 930am. Fast fast. Thank God i have prepared for my accounting test already. Not much fear when i take the exam. Just need to remember some ratios for the exam and i'm all set. Update again when i get back.
Thursday, April 22, 2004
[ Christian ]
Jonathan Tan
Coming 24 (23 Oct)
PwC Associate I
Jesus Saves Mission
Servant of Jesus Christ
jontan2k@yahoo.com.sg
[ Favourites ]
I Love
- God
- Family
- Friends
- You my readers
Music I listen to
- Handel
- JS Bach
- Revival Hymns
- Classical Music
-
[ Prayer Requests ]
- God's Control of my life
- God to use me in my place of work
- The Lord's will for me.
- Health
- Consecration to God
- Undertaking as i work in PwC
[ TagBoard ]
[ Word Of God ]
hit Counter
Jonathan Tan
Coming 24 (23 Oct)
PwC Associate I
Jesus Saves Mission
Servant of Jesus Christ
jontan2k@yahoo.com.sg
[ Favourites ]
I Love
- God
- Family
- Friends
- You my readers
Music I listen to
- Handel
- JS Bach
- Revival Hymns
- Classical Music
-
[ Prayer Requests ]
- God's Control of my life
- God to use me in my place of work
- The Lord's will for me.
- Health
- Consecration to God
- Undertaking as i work in PwC
[ TagBoard ]
[ Word Of God ]
Previous Posts
- Been a long time since i updated...... Here's a ph...
- Another day gone by. Exams draw nigh. Went to see ...
- 14 more days til the start of my exams.... Fast......
- Time for a post. Its 15days til the start of my ex...
- Haiz...... Failed my stats quiz today. Did it and ...
- Annix Lennox Into the West (Return of the King the...
- Oh yes. forgot to mention earlier. I have a new do...
- Feeling darn moody today....... Haiz....... what c...
- Another extremely long time since my last blog.......
- Just finished watching the s'pore vs japan world c...
hit Counter

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home