Oh yes. forgot to mention earlier. I have a new dog. Got a new beagle to accompany my female one. Its free cos the owner was going overseas so gave the dog away. So my dad decided to get the dog. He's kinda big and makes a lot of noise. Just barks and barks when he sees people. But i can't always be playing with him right?
Sunday, April 04, 2004
[ Christian ]
Jonathan Tan
Coming 24 (23 Oct)
PwC Associate I
Jesus Saves Mission
Servant of Jesus Christ
jontan2k@yahoo.com.sg
[ Favourites ]
I Love
- God
- Family
- Friends
- You my readers
Music I listen to
- Handel
- JS Bach
- Revival Hymns
- Classical Music
-
[ Prayer Requests ]
- God's Control of my life
- God to use me in my place of work
- The Lord's will for me.
- Health
- Consecration to God
- Undertaking as i work in PwC
[ TagBoard ]
[ Word Of God ]
hit Counter
Jonathan Tan
Coming 24 (23 Oct)
PwC Associate I
Jesus Saves Mission
Servant of Jesus Christ
jontan2k@yahoo.com.sg
[ Favourites ]
I Love
- God
- Family
- Friends
- You my readers
Music I listen to
- Handel
- JS Bach
- Revival Hymns
- Classical Music
-
[ Prayer Requests ]
- God's Control of my life
- God to use me in my place of work
- The Lord's will for me.
- Health
- Consecration to God
- Undertaking as i work in PwC
[ TagBoard ]
[ Word Of God ]
Previous Posts
- Feeling darn moody today....... Haiz....... what c...
- Another extremely long time since my last blog.......
- Just finished watching the s'pore vs japan world c...
- Went for a haircut today after spanish. Took a whi...
- Been a long time since i wrote here. So here's an ...
- Sometimes people tell me that i speak rubbish/nons...
- Ever wonder who your friends are? I do. I wonder w...
- Today's sermon message was good. Pastor gerard lim...
- Hmmm...... think i was kinda frustrated today. Lik...
- Took 4 buses today to get myself to church for cho...
hit Counter

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home