I used to have Dreams of sadness and dreams of darkness. But Jesus Christ has come to give me light. Now my dreams are life and of life eternal with Him in glory.

Saturday, March 27, 2004

Hmmm...... think i was kinda frustrated today. Like people go out of the way to irritate me. Although, i dun usually get angry or cheesed off. I am human and i have emotions, contrary to what people believe. If someone presses all the "right" buttons i think i'll blow and get damn angry. imagine a dormant volcano exploding, the impact is very great and destruction severe. I dun like myself when i'm angry and people will not really know when i'm angry. And when they do.... its definitely too late. Anyway, not trying to imply anything when i say this. No one's fault here but my own.

I like solitude. I enjoy it. Time to think through what has been going on and what i have done. Sometimes, i set myself apart from others just to find this solitude. So if u see me not talking to others when i'm with people. U'll know why. I think i sometimes want to be alone yet want to talk to people. Truly and purely a paradox in action. That's what i am. A paradox of the highest degree.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home