Time for a post. Had my accounting test today. Think i did quite okay as compared to others. Maybe cos i studied accounting before and thus have an advantage. Nothing much happened today. Only major and pressing concern for me in school is to finish my Financial management assignment by tonight. Other thing to note is that i'm still sick and my throat is still bad. Need more water......... Water..... I need water.....
Thursday, March 25, 2004
[ Christian ]
Jonathan Tan
Coming 24 (23 Oct)
PwC Associate I
Jesus Saves Mission
Servant of Jesus Christ
jontan2k@yahoo.com.sg
[ Favourites ]
I Love
- God
- Family
- Friends
- You my readers
Music I listen to
- Handel
- JS Bach
- Revival Hymns
- Classical Music
-
[ Prayer Requests ]
- God's Control of my life
- God to use me in my place of work
- The Lord's will for me.
- Health
- Consecration to God
- Undertaking as i work in PwC
[ TagBoard ]
[ Word Of God ]
hit Counter
Jonathan Tan
Coming 24 (23 Oct)
PwC Associate I
Jesus Saves Mission
Servant of Jesus Christ
jontan2k@yahoo.com.sg
[ Favourites ]
I Love
- God
- Family
- Friends
- You my readers
Music I listen to
- Handel
- JS Bach
- Revival Hymns
- Classical Music
-
[ Prayer Requests ]
- God's Control of my life
- God to use me in my place of work
- The Lord's will for me.
- Health
- Consecration to God
- Undertaking as i work in PwC
[ TagBoard ]
[ Word Of God ]
Previous Posts
- Honestly, I doubt that anyone has ever known me we...
- Hot day today. especially when i get back from sch...
- Sometimes I wonder, what is life and what are we? ...
- Time for a post. Today had Bible study and pastor ...
- Didn't have enough sleep today. And feeling tired....
- Oh yes. want to add something interesting i saw on...
- Hmmm...... been a long time since i updated this a...
- Had my presentation on monday. Think it went quite...
- Hmmm.... Second post here. Just to try the new tim...
- Hmmm..... this is my first time. Wondering what dr...
hit Counter

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home