Ever wonder who your friends are?
I do. I wonder who my friends really are. Are they true or are they false. Are they what they seem to be. Do they really care for u or is it just a show? Definitely in life you'll encounter friends who aren't friends. Who knows whether u have got one or were one to someone else? Sometimes i think you do things unknowingly. Cos at times u may not like the person and not be a good friend to him. I am definitely wary of who i choose as my friends. I can definitely say that i dun have many close friends but i can say that i have good and real friends. Most people i come across in life dun fall into my category of friends. some call me strange for doing so but i think they are just merely just acquaintances. People u know but never develop a friendship with. Some of them with have things in common with u. like hobbies, games, school. But i guess the true measure of whether that person is a friend will be after taking it all away, you still talk and keep in contact. I guess i definitely dun keep in contact with most people after i move on. think its just me, not them. I only develop a close friendship with those that i grow close to in time and will likely remain in my life over the years. And only those who are close will get to know me better and perhaps get past at least 2 layers of my shell. Most people i know just scratch the surface.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home