I used to have Dreams of sadness and dreams of darkness. But Jesus Christ has come to give me light. Now my dreams are life and of life eternal with Him in glory.

Monday, October 10, 2005

Over the past few days been busy doing reports and slides. Feeling drained. I need to have QUALITY sleep. For those that know, i sleep at 12 am almost everyday. But i'm guessing that though i sleep at 12am to 7am. I dun get quality sleep cos sometimes wake up feeling drained. Could be due to stressed as well as other things.

Anyway i think i need to get a hair cut. Hair seems pretty long (in my humble standards) and i find it very irritating cos i wake up and my hair is standing -.-". Thus i think cutting it is a good idea. For those who actually read my blog and want to dissuade me u can try to convince me through (a) a personal call (b) sms or (c) msn. Likely going to cut it on tues or wed. See when i'm free to go get it cut.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home