I used to have Dreams of sadness and dreams of darkness. But Jesus Christ has come to give me light. Now my dreams are life and of life eternal with Him in glory.

Monday, January 16, 2006

Funny Stories from the past (1)

Eating MAMEE today brought back some memories. I recall that when i was younger, i ate some mamee at the singapore science centre. I was in primary school and in lower primary so i expect that i was like.... the age of 8 or so. I brought some mamee and ate it with my friends. It was pretty good and reminded me of instant noodles.

So i brought another packet and tried to make instant mee from it at home..... Now everyone who has eaten mamee in the past will know it cannot be cooked. If u do cook it, it will taste bad. I recalled that i tried to cook it since i saw that it had "seasoning"(now know its MSG) That's one of the dumb things i did in the past. I also recall trying to eat instant mee as mamee. Meaning raw.... it tasted so bad and bland that i spat it out and wasted a good packet of instant mee. Things u do when u are hungry and lazy. On a sidenote, i remember that some of my classmates even told me mamee could be cooked and they tried it.... And i was gullible enough to believe them. Guess lessons needed to be learnt.

Looking back, i guess its pretty funny to see how dumb i actually was. It must have been a funny sight to eat instant noodles raw and cook mamee. I have more stories to tell and i shall tell them when i feel like it. So keep waiting my dear readers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home