GOD provides for all our needs.
I see the Lord's mercy to provide for all my needs. As many know, I'm in a mini-financial crisis now due to the recent purchase of a PSP. Now i do not think its worthless and a waste of money. I do agree that i waste time on it like a little boy playing a game to complete it. But i've seen that God provided for my needs.
Such as food, God sent angels to give me food when i need it the most. I thank glo for buying instant porridge and po chai noodles for me when i was sick, thank my uncles and aunts for giving me food that serves as my breakfast. I thank Ms Y for buying me dinner the other day. If you read this, its always my pleasure to drive you around if you want.
Such as notes. God aided me in finding a friend who was printing notes and i could save some money by photocopying those notes. Its 60% of the cost of printing from the printers. Especially when i was printing SSA standards which was a lot. I thank God for His provision. Thank you, lynette for your notes.
Such as financial aid. God provided money for me when i was needy. Its really amazing how the Lord provides money for me. I was feeling poor on Wed because i brought a USB hub. Then the Lord provided for me money through my aunt. She gave me a late ang pao and it was really necessary at that time. Thank God for you. I also got another belated ang pao today from my uncle. Truly the Lord understands our needs even more than we.
In this, i see the Lord provides for His Children all their needs if it is necessary for them. If its not needed, God will not provide for us (my personal feeling). When we ask out of need, God provides and answers. When we ask out of want, God refuses our requests and says no. This is because we ask not in the will of God. May all believers always pray in the will of God. For unbelievers, i ask you what are u waiting for? Accept the Lord today. He is good and merciful to accept u now. NOW is the Acceptable Time. Dun wait and tarry on your decision. He will not stay His wrath for long. The day of judgment draws nearer and nearer. Accept Christ now!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home