I used to have Dreams of sadness and dreams of darkness. But Jesus Christ has come to give me light. Now my dreams are life and of life eternal with Him in glory.

Friday, May 05, 2006

Musing about certain matters

Something happened to me recently. I was talking to my friend online yesterday night and after much probing i discovered something that i shouldn't have. I was in shock after knowing about the something. But i'm not at liberty to mention what it is except it led me to consider the situation. And after careful consideration and prayer, i came to an understanding about the matter. Thank God for that.

[Retraction on a comment and thought here]

A conversation in my car happened today. I guess i appeared to be highly stressed and tense. I'm sorry if i appeared to be rude and hostile. I just felt that someone, whom i think should know me well, did not know me well. Cos it appears to me that what i say or write is just air to be breathed in and out. Nothing seems to be retained nor does it matter. Perhaps i'm more disappointed than anything else, since you don't remember what i said... Yet, at least you bothered to ask about it. Thank you (not be sarcastic in anyway). Nevertheless, i see that though Man is undependable and frail, i have GOD whom i can depend on for all things. Although man has shortcomings and failing (myself especially), God will not fail us (me) in anyway. Therefore, in God will i put my trust in and not the things of man.

Study Update - Actually made pretty good progress today. Thank God. I trust that God will give me the added grace to continue and finish studying all the chapters of my 306 exam.

Quotation of the day
Martin Luther - "All who call on God in true faith, earnestly from the heart, will certainly be heard, and will receive what they have asked and desired."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home