Monday, May 08, 2006
[ Christian ]
Jonathan Tan
Coming 24 (23 Oct)
PwC Associate I
Jesus Saves Mission
Servant of Jesus Christ
jontan2k@yahoo.com.sg
[ Favourites ]
I Love
- God
- Family
- Friends
- You my readers
Music I listen to
- Handel
- JS Bach
- Revival Hymns
- Classical Music
-
[ Prayer Requests ]
- God's Control of my life
- God to use me in my place of work
- The Lord's will for me.
- Health
- Consecration to God
- Undertaking as i work in PwC
[ TagBoard ]
[ Word Of God ]
hit Counter
Jonathan Tan
Coming 24 (23 Oct)
PwC Associate I
Jesus Saves Mission
Servant of Jesus Christ
jontan2k@yahoo.com.sg
[ Favourites ]
I Love
- God
- Family
- Friends
- You my readers
Music I listen to
- Handel
- JS Bach
- Revival Hymns
- Classical Music
-
[ Prayer Requests ]
- God's Control of my life
- God to use me in my place of work
- The Lord's will for me.
- Health
- Consecration to God
- Undertaking as i work in PwC
[ TagBoard ]
[ Word Of God ]
Previous Posts
- 8 May Evening Devotion by CH Spurgeon
- Headache and Shoutouts
- Two Down, One to Go
- First Voting Experience
- More random pictures (taken with my phone)
- Where i Study
- Clarification on matters
- Musing about certain matters
- I am God's people and His Child
- Update on Study plan
hit Counter


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home