Interpretation
This post is designed to help folks try to understand the un-understandable. Folks may be able to interprete what i say with better ease and more certainty than before.
If i give u a ride and ask where u want me to drop you. This means i'm tired and would like to drop you somewhere convenient for both you and me. But if u say right at your home, i'll do it if it isn't much trouble. Experience tells me that i would likely drop u at a place convenient for me whenever i ask u this.
If i give u a ride and dun say where i'm dropping you. This can mean 2 things. 1) I will drop you right at your door step. Seen certain examples of that happening with Kool, the Tangs, Glo, ML and others. 2) I will drop you anywhere i please since i din say where i'll drop you.
Factors affecting this will be. 1) my MOOD (usually good unless folks keep talking a lot to disturb me) 2) level of noise in my car 3) folks keep assuming i will drop them at their homes 4) folks assuming i wun drop them at their homes 5) people taking kindness for granted 6) the time if its late then its home if there are still buses then its convenient location.
Rule to note. I'm usually nice when people DO NOT tell me to. For example, I could send folks back home without being told to when people don't bug me to send them back. Or say things like be a gentleman. Being a Gentleman is doing things without being asked and told. So when people tell me to do something i have an intention of doing. Its doubting my character and thus i wun do what they say. Paradoxical. Basically if people give me an impression that i'm bad in their eyes then simply I'll just be bad to them. Not bad as in bad but just be what they think i am in their eyes. Since they will think i'm being nice for a purpose and reason when i'm just doing what i want to as a friend and a brother.
When i say: (simple things to note)
Okay-Means I'm okay and fine
I'm not angry-Means that I'm not angry. I may be irritated but if i still talk to you means i'm not angry. So dun keep thinking i'm angry. When i dun talk then be worried.
*Multiple nonsense*-can be anything that is vocal rubbish. usually in a joking manner that does not edify anyone and should not be taken seriously. My tongue is hard to control.
Hopefully, folks can interprete me better with these helpful hints.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home