I have changed my blog skin to something simple. Only problem now is i have to recreate all the links i have done in the past as well as restore my tag board. Till then, folks can just give comments on the post itself. I shall try to link everyone i have up on my blog when i return home from prayer meeting.
Wednesday, January 04, 2006
[ Christian ]
Jonathan Tan
Coming 24 (23 Oct)
PwC Associate I
Jesus Saves Mission
Servant of Jesus Christ
jontan2k@yahoo.com.sg
[ Favourites ]
I Love
- God
- Family
- Friends
- You my readers
Music I listen to
- Handel
- JS Bach
- Revival Hymns
- Classical Music
-
[ Prayer Requests ]
- God's Control of my life
- God to use me in my place of work
- The Lord's will for me.
- Health
- Consecration to God
- Undertaking as i work in PwC
[ TagBoard ]
[ Word Of God ]
hit Counter
Jonathan Tan
Coming 24 (23 Oct)
PwC Associate I
Jesus Saves Mission
Servant of Jesus Christ
jontan2k@yahoo.com.sg
[ Favourites ]
I Love
- God
- Family
- Friends
- You my readers
Music I listen to
- Handel
- JS Bach
- Revival Hymns
- Classical Music
-
[ Prayer Requests ]
- God's Control of my life
- God to use me in my place of work
- The Lord's will for me.
- Health
- Consecration to God
- Undertaking as i work in PwC
[ TagBoard ]
[ Word Of God ]
Previous Posts
- Having a short break in work so take the time to p...
- ~~~~~~A male male in a girl girl~~~~~~Now the titl...
- Morning in office is pretty relaxed. Basically sta...
- Today was a pretty interesting day. Follow mr Z's ...
- New Year EveWent to Rachel's house for the 2nd yea...
- Forgot to mention that i was also offered a free s...
- A post of extreme happiness for myself.I must than...
- Yesterday went to visit Aunt Laiying in the hospit...
- I wanted to update on Christmas on Boxing day. But...
- Looking back. I realised i did not blog for a long...
hit Counter

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home