FYP and school.
Been busy yesterday whacking my FYP. Re-doing some parts of the data in my spreadsheet. Will be working on the 7000 words report to make it fit what we have now planned to do. Think most groups FYP are in dire straits, a certain group were handing out surveys for the lecture group to do today. I pray for the Lord's strength to see me through my final semester.
Actually, i've been wondering whether i slack once i feel secure. I have great fear that since i've been given a job once i graduate, i will slacken in my studies. Now if i still clear them and graduate, i will still have the job if not its lost. I pray that God will give me the strength and grace to handle the stress. I also pray for understanding and a heart to work. Lord teach me to work and not be slack.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home