Horrible Cough
As many know, i've been have a really bad cough for the past few weeks (maybe around 10 days or so). Its really bad for me as i cough very hard and my ribs even hurt on sat when i coughed so badly. I need your prayers for God to heal me in time for the wedding this saturday. I pray that i'll be able to sing on that day to give God the glory.
I'm thankful for all those who were concerned about my cough. Thanks, i appreciate your concerns and prayers. I'm very thankful to God for allowing to sing without much coughing. I usually cough before and after singing. Today i heard from glo that i had a black face (ie very angry look that gives a "keep away from me" look). I apologise to anyone whom i've given that impression to. I have that look because i'm trying to control the cough that's building up in me. So i feel very very very uncomfortable doing that and prefer not to talk. Cos when i talk, air happens to escape and cause me to cough. I really apologise if i've been a bad example and have stumbled others by my black face.
Choir was quite okay. We still need more work to polish up our singing. May God guild us as we practise the final practise on Friday.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home