I used to have Dreams of sadness and dreams of darkness. But Jesus Christ has come to give me light. Now my dreams are life and of life eternal with Him in glory.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Away from 8-10June

I will be away from the 8-10 of June. I will be going up to Ipoh for a short camp so you can all expect minimal posts from that time. Likely no posts since i will likely not see or touch a computer as i would be doing other things. Can't always be sitting here in front of the computer. I will be doing that quite often when i start work.

For those whom, i'll meet on sunday to go for worship service, I will be back in time to meet up with you all. I'll call you all on saturday to confirm everything.

Pretty busy today. Some plans i have.
1) Go to PwC and return them the bank form.
2) Visit the Fergusons and see their baby girl
3) Bank money into my bank
4) DVBS (?)
5) Prayer meeting
6) Overnight bus ride to Ipoh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home