I used to have Dreams of sadness and dreams of darkness. But Jesus Christ has come to give me light. Now my dreams are life and of life eternal with Him in glory.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Bible study

Today was really a very tiring day. My day started out in office where i had a mobilisation meeting. The meeting was really good and i've learnt quite a lot there. After that, i went for lunch. After lunch, we (the team) went over to the client's place to perform our audit. It was pretty interesting but i worked later than normal (ie longer than 530pm). After leaving office, i waited for andy. I was to meet him to have Bible study.

I met up with him and he drove over to Kallang McDonald's. We chose there cos we expect it to be very empty and quiet enough for us to have our Bible study. We had a blessed time of Bible study and i thank God for giving us that time. It was really very blessed to be able to share God's word and to talk about God. I'm thankful that God also gave us some time to talk and chat about other things. I thank God for andy who offered to send me back home and it was a good opportunity to be able to talk all the way back. I ask that the almighty God will continue to keep us close to Him and use us in whatever way He wants. May our will be God's will. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home