As Promised a post on yesterday.
I wanted to look for buddies to eat dinner with. Thus, i smsed Cyndi, Ms Y and YY. Got a variety of replies such as "I am not sorry" which i intepreted as "i'm not going, sorry", "meeting my friend ask C and YY" and "I'm eating at harbourfront". Honestly other than the first one which is an exact quote, the other 2 are just the meaning since i forgot what was precisely said. End result was no one to eat with. So i made a new plan which was to eat the "Full Moon" stuff that someone sent to our office. So i ate cake and red egg for my tea cum dinner. Could save money as well, so its not a bad thing.
I left office for prayer meeting and realised it was raining. Thank God i already ate something so i didn't need to go eat in geylang in the rain. I happily took 100 and switched to 7 at kallang mrt. And got to church and followed rev tang into mission. So i sat there reading my newspapers while waiting for the prayer meeting to begin. It was an hour wait. Later Mrs Ng came and talked to me about my family and my salvation. She gave me food for thought. Prayer meeting began and there were very few people there. I guess once the school holidays are over, less will come due to their committments to family.
After prayer meeting, when home and fiddled with my blog. Adding in the Word of the Day, my tag-board, and links. Took me a while to get it all done. Thank God its done.
Plan for today at work is to fax invoices (standard practise at this time), key in AP invoices (something new for me), check expense claims (lots to check and go through) and then to use the LFRS to key in inventory/sales. Quite a busy day for me but took some time to blog. After work is night tennis at yishun safra from 10pm to 11pm. PJ, Kool and myself are scheduled to play.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home