I used to have Dreams of sadness and dreams of darkness. But Jesus Christ has come to give me light. Now my dreams are life and of life eternal with Him in glory.

Friday, February 24, 2006

Start of Work at P*C known.

I've gotten a call this morning from p*c and they asked if i could start work on the 26th of Jun 2006. I said okay and they told me that i would be receiving a welcome letter from them next week and that's the official day i would start work as an auditor. Its kinda interesting to know that a number of folks have gotten the call already. For those who didn't get the call, don't fret. They will call you soon.

Haven't been blogging for the past few days. So a simple round up of the events that have happened. Basically i was doing my FYP over the past few days trying to edit the report and make it "fit". It definitely needs more work. Also realised that i have a test on Tuesday morning. So i would need to study hard for it. Lots of readings to do. Thankfully, I only have a single lesson on Monday Afternoon and I could skip that if i wanted to. See how my studying goes first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home