Farewell
Ahhh.... Farewell or Fare thee well. The time has come to say goodbye to this blog. Its been a very long road and many years have passed. Okay i was exaggerating a little. Its been 2 years, 8 months and 1 day since the time i first started my blog (FYI - 14th Mar 2004 was my very first post). I've really had much fun writing and penning my thoughts on my blog. Time truly has passed and i've changed from what i was in the past to what i am now.
This blog has provided some good insight into my character, my mind and my feelings. But yet, only God knows what i really am. I've a little knowledge of my true self, yet i pray that God will be merciful to show me the real me. I really want to see myself as God sees me. For only then can i know my faults and grow into a better Christian.
As i bid farewell to this blog, the times i had here have not been forgotten. I apologise for the lack of pictures on my blog especially the ones i promised to post up. I guess we can only see them in the future. Perhaps we might never see them again. Its time to move on.... its time to go..... let's look forward to the new blog...
For those interested, its located right here or you can type in the address : www.lifeofdreams.wordpress.com
This 477th post is my final post on this blog. But this blog will not be closed or deleted, but it will eventually pass into memory.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home